Dear Chess fans, I am happy to say that 61 players have registered for this tournament. Which is amazing. There are a handful of new players. I have not really gotten to know them, but hopefully with time, I will. Anyways, no more writing non-sense 🙂 In this post, you will fins a dozen pictures taken from Round 1 of the National Open Chess Tournament. And below that is the Round 2 pairings for Sunday evening, on February the 7th, 2010. Don’t forget, games start exactly at 6:30pm. Round 1 started a half hour late because of the organizing of the pairings and a few other minor details.
Below is the Round 2 Pairings:
Nizar Kanan – Bader Al Hajeri
- Hani Sameih – Fayiq Kanan
- Khaled Khan – Ferdie Bugay
- Ahmad Al Rab – Basir Cosain
- Samuel Santos – M. Abdulmohsin Ali
- Florentino Silao – Emmanuel Ygpuara
- Eid Eid – Ahmad Hosny
- Naser Al Maqseed – Mohamed Jabr
- Edgar Benities – Hamdi Faraj
- Dennis Poliquit – Ahmad Abdou
- Faizur Rahman – Sajan Varughese
- Oliver john – Waleed Al Awadhi
- Imad Abdullatief – Mohamed Anwar
- Imad Fawzi – Al Sayed Anwar
- Labib Obeid – Zaid Al Marafi
- Faisal Al Hamlan – Hamada Al Wakeil
- Ferdie Laming – Hani Sabri
- Waheed Hilal – Taher Al Khateeb
- Mahmoud Qabazard – Ahmed AlShikhani
- Basim Zaki – Bader Al Khaldi
- Hashim Khan – Khaled Hashem
- Nour Al Dein – Abdol Mohsin Al Meshari
- Omran Al Moussawi – Asfand khan
- Nasir Bahamany – Ihab Hamza
- Khaled Al Harees – Kennith Tasadao
- Gregorio Blanco – Ali Hassan
- Nanda Kumar – AbdulAziz Al Sinafi
- Hashim Hussain – Anoop Pious
- Abdulrahman Al Ibrahim – M. Rashid Alam
- Ali Al Sakkaf – Abduwahab Al Atiqi
- Issam Mohammed 1 – 0 BYE
Hi Khaled, you played very well against Hani Sameh at the first round and I hope next time you win .
Thanks Bu Abood 🙂
EsshAllah next time I will beat him!
By the way, i edited a few recent posts and removed the “irrelvant” messages. If anybody else thinks I should remove a post, tell me.
thanks in advance…
As for posts that are long because of player-pairings, I left them on because there are pictures on those posts that I want to keep on the site.
thanks khaled for your effort…
how are you nasser my son inshalah bkheer ?
send my salam to you dad and tell him uncle mahmoud is telling you fenek ya abo adel we miss your glorious days.
now i live between kuwait (shwaya) and egypt
thats why i dont play anymore .
and im old i cant think like before but im happy to see my sons play nice games .
Mahmoud a albahnasawi
Thanks Mr.Mahmoud and I will tel my father your salam and we hope we see you visitting our chess club in Qadysia soon.
Hard luck Khaled, you deserve better against Hani Sameih.
I don’t think the winner will get more than 7.5 pt. so don’t lose hope:-)
Can we make a deal !
Starting from today can you take pictures for me and I’ll do the same to you!
Cause I have 55 photos from the 1st round, but I was surprised that I was not there in any of them:-)