Hello chess-fans of kuwait!!!
I am happy to announce that I am officially on vacation. I took a summer course and I got an “A”!!! So I am happy now. I am also happy because now i have more time to work on this site and bring people the info they want and need.
So here is the latest that i know about the Ramadan Tournament:
- Swiss system 7-9 rounds (depends on the participants) (ex: if 50 players than 7 rounds. if 80 players than 9 rounds)
- Time Control: 90 min + 30 Sec increment
- Date: Begining of ramadan
- Entry Fee: 5 KD
- Prize(s): As of now, only 1 prize for the 1st place winner.
The prize is 1,000,000 KD!!! 🙂 Just kidding, its a DVD player.
- No smoking (that includes hashesh) 🙂
- No cheating (Life is Unfair)
- If you are late more than 1 hour, you automaticaly forfiet the point.
- If you are absent for two of your games, you will be expelled from the rest of the tournament! (This is a REAL RULE. I know a few people who were actually expelled. )
- You must right down your moves. (Learn to write notation now! Its not that hard.)
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave a message and ask. I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you again Kuwait 🙂
Fide rating: ELO = 2899!!! (Even Anand and Carlsen are surprised) 🙂